Employee health assessments for businesses
Are you concerned for the health of your staff as well as the health of your business ?
As a business owner or manager, you will already recognise that having a healthy staff is not only good for them, it’s good for you too. That’s why CT Wellbeing offers a range of health assessments for businesses. Mindful of the pressures on companies, we carry out assessments in the workplace, to avoid disruption to the working day. We provide you with an easy-to-understand report, with results and targets.
Practical benefits to your company
Making health assessments available to your employees can bring several practical benefits to your company, for example:
- reduction in sickness absences;
- increase in productivity;
- enhancement of the company image, making recruitment easier and retention better;
- providing you with pre-employment medical checks.
Our assessments will give your employees invaluable information about their health and wellbeing, while giving you an understanding of your company’s potential future health risks. Arranging periodic assessments allows your company to be proactive in encouraging preventive action.
Looking after the health of your employees is a measure that will save you money in the long term. Whether yours is a large or small business, the absence of a key employee through ill health can be a drain on your resources and expensive in opportunity cost.
Furthermore, feedback tells us that health benefits are valued more than any others by employees as part of their compensation package.
Financial benefits to your company
Employee health assessments commonly bring financial benefits to businesses, for example:
- “After implementing a wellness program, a UK firm’s sickness absence reduced by 45%.” (Pricewaterhouse Coopers.)
- “Every £1 spent on health promotion can save £2.50 in the workplace.” (BMI Healthcare.)
- A pharmaceutical company posted savings of £200k per annum since implementing a wellness programme.
Act now, in your company’s as well as your employees’ best interests
Contact us today to discuss how we can implement a cost-effective assessment scheme or wellness programme for business, or look at the details of our Wellness at Work Week.